November 15, 2018
PartnerRe is hosting the SIM Forum “Risk Assessment in Life & Health Insurance“ (Risikoprüfung in der Personenversicherung) at PartnerRe in Zurich.
The main topics of this year’s forum are:
– Relevancy and irrelevancy of examination methods and laboratory values in risk assessment
– New treatment methods using tissue engineering
– Metabolic syndrome epidemic: Current situation and impact on risk assessment
Join Achim Regenauer, Chief Medical Officer, in his presentation “Too many (stress) ECG’s; too few NT-proBNP tests? Considerations of cost-effective screening” in which he covers:
– Treadmill tests – clinical aspects
– Underwriting aspects
– NT-proBNP – a new lab parameter for the heart?
Other PartnerRe delegates attending the Forum:
Norbert Wackerle, Life & Health, Market Head Northern, Eastern and Central Europe
Riitta Jauch, Life & Health, Claims, Contracts & Legal, Claims Manager
Patricia Dietrich, Life & Health, Claims, Contracts & Legal