Join Catherine Rudow, North America P&C, SVP, Senior Underwriter Casualty, as she speaks on the panel “Cyber Aggregation: Assessing Exposure for Multiple Insureds and Third Parties”.
The panel will be sharing insights on:
- Understanding the potential for a single cause of loss impacting many policies within a company’s portfolio
- Assessing exposure for risk when several insureds are attacked
- Managing third parties and evaluating whether cyber coverage is necessary
- Evaluating hold harmless agreements
- Examining aggregation from the underwriting perspective
- Handling claims when multiple insureds and vendors are affected
Session starts at 12:00 on April 12, at the ACI’s Legal, Regulatory & Compliance Forum on Cyber Risk & Data Security.
For more about the Forum
For more about Cyber risk solutions from PartnerRe